Monday 6 January 2014

Should this story continue?

Ok, so having taken a break over the holidays, I have come back and wondered ... should this story keep going or not?

The last installment only had 5 votes which as far as I see things, means one of a couple of things:

1. Not many people are reading it or
2. People are reading it but don't like voting or
3. People are reading it but see that the vote is stacked in favour of the option they like and so they don't bother voting.

I can't be sure which of those it is. The page attaracts a number of views still (4000+ all up from 16 posts), but I can't really determine from the stats that blogger gives me just how much people want the story to continue. So I thought that I'd ask the question.

I like writing it and I don't always write for my audience sometimes just for myself. This piece wasn't supposed to be one of those though, it was supposed to prompt some interaction. So, if you're enjoying this and want it to keep going, your options are:

Vote in the poll, just like you do when you want to choose which way the story is going or leave a comment on this post telling me that you love me and want me to keep it going, or facebook me (https://www.facebook.com/nikki.hall.18659041) or email me (nikkirotica@hotmail.com).

However you choose to do it, let me know, answer my plea for love and if the numbers are right, i'll keep going :)

You have 5 days people, use them wisely!

licks and kisses,

nikki

1 comment:

  1. I love your work Nikki and always want to see more. However, I don't want you to get discouraged based on the low amount of votes. So do what your heart tells you and I will look forward to reading whatever you write next -- whether on here or smashwords.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete