Thursday 2 October 2014

Keep the options Open

If you're new here, start at the beginning

---------------

"You'll probably think this is a bitch of a thing to say, but I'm going to see how things go. I hope that they work out with Matt, but I want to keep my options open. If they go well, then maybe I'll go exclusive."

"Well, as much as you might think that I'd think that's a bitch of a thing to do, at least it means that you might still have some fun with me!"

"Of course I will," laughed Nikki. "You lick me too good to say no to!"

"So are you going to fuck Mr. B.?"

"I don't know. Maybe?"

"You want to though, I can tell."

Nikki felt the heat rise in her face as she blushed, knowing the answer was yes, but not wanting to say it out loud.

"Well maybe I just need a cock, any cock," Nikki said with mock desire.

"I guess my hairbrush just isn't enough for you hey?"

"Oh it was nice and all, but it doesn't feel as good as the real thing."

"True," Sammi admitted. 

"Anyway, I really have to get going Sammi."

"I know," her friend sighed. Her phone rang and she glanced at it. "'rents," she said to Nikki.

"I'll find my own way out, you deal with that," Nikki said with a grin. Sammi waved her thanks and Nikki left her to talk to her mother. She made her way downstairs and out into the back yard to use the side gate like normal.

"Hey Nikki," Glen called from the pool when he saw her come into the yard.

"Oh hey Glen, I didn't realise you were home," Nikki said with a smile.

"Just taking a quick dip to relieve this heat." He swam to the side of the pool and thrust out of the water with his hands on the edge. He clambered out, dripping everywhere.

"Whoa, careful," Nikki laughed, stepping back from the wash of water that accompanied his movement.

"Sorry," he grinned. "Pity you can't join me in there, the water is fantastic." Nikki couldn't help herself and glanced down toward Glen's crotch, his speedos having caught her eye.

"Nice budgie smugglers," she laughed.

"Well hey, I didn't exactly expect an audience!"

"Oh don't worry, at least you fill them out well," Nikki teased. Glen coughed to cover his surprise at her statement. Nikki grinned, noting that the longer she looked, the more he filled them out. She twirled a finger in her hair and considered whether she could get away with flashing him.

"Er thanks," Glen replied, blushing. His eyes flicked over Nikki's body. She remembered the way that he'd looked at her when she was in the pool last time. Thoughts of how much she'd been wanting a cock flashed through her mind as her eyes travelled over his body in turn.

"I think it's getting bigger Glen," she said pointedly.

"Um you seem to have that effect on it." 

"Really? I bet I could have an even bigger effect," she teased.

"And how would you manage that?" he asked. Nikki was surprised at how nonchalantly he stood there with his cock growing in his speedos. She'd thought she'd embarrass him and that he'd at least cover himself up, but he stood there dripping water as his cock grew sideways in his swimmers, the wet cloth clinging to him and leaving little to the imagination. 

"Well I probably only have to keep talking to you, but that might be a bit slow. I bet if I did this it would grow quicker." As she spoke she stepped in close to him and ran a finger along the length of his hardening cock, enjoying the way it twitched at her contact.

"Yep, that would do it," Glen laughed. "Of course so would seeing more of you."

"Imagine what sucking it would do to it," Nikki said breathily as her fingers slowly traced up and down him. 

"Why imagine when you could know for sure," Glen dared her.

Nikki stared at him in shock. She certainly hadn't expected him to be that forward. She was horny and tempted. Should she suck him? Could she really do that? Suck Sammi's brother so soon after having been having fun with her in her bedroom?

---------------

What should Nikki do?

Suck Glen's cock 

Tease him and run.

No comments:

Post a Comment